Canguard Mortgage Investment Corporation is an Investment Vehicle
Investments in Canguard Mortgage Investment Corporation MIC are qualified for many of the Canadian Registered Savings and Pension Plans, providing an excellent alternative to fee-driven income options such as stocks or mutual funds. Start any of the registered plans below or simply transfer your existing plans to us.
Our Registered Plans are provided by Olympia Trust Company
Education Savings Plans
RESP: Registered Education Savings Plan
- Individual Plans
- Family Plans
RRSP: Retirement Savings Plans
RRSP & Spousal RSP
RRIF: Retirement Income Fund
LIRA: Locked-in Retirement Account
LRIF: Lock-in Retirement Income Fund
Tax-Free Savings Account
TFSA: Tax-free Savings Account
- Canadian residents, age 18 and older, can contribute up to $6,000 annually to a TFSA
- Unused TFSA contribution room is carried forward and accumulates in future years
- As of January 1, 2020, the cumulative total is $69,500
- Investment income earned in a TFSA is tax-free
- Withdrawals from a TFSA are tax-free
- The age to start a TFSA in BC is 19
How Our Company Works
Funds are raised from investors through the sale of shares in Canguard Mortgage Investment Corporation. Investors can invest in non-registered or registered accounts.
Each Mortgage has a different interest rate; therefore Canguard MIC investors receive an average of all the interest rates as their rate of return. New Mortgages are continuously introduced in order to replace the maturing ones, giving investors an effortless way to receive consistent residual income.